Why Use Our Shop?
The Most Common Engine Repairs Are:
- Thermostat Replacement
- Replacing Ignition Coil(s)
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement
- Replacing Evaporative Emissions Purge Control Valve
- Replace Evaporative Emissions Purging Solenoid
- Replacing Spark Plug Wires And Spark Plugs
- Blown Head Gasket Repair
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement
- Intake Manifold Gasket
- Radiator Replacement
MAJOR ENGINE REPAIR
THE SILVER LINING!
Sometimes when we get started on a repair we have diagnosed, we find the problem was not as severe as expected and can be repaired for less than what was quoted.If you received a quote from a dealer, in most cases, you will find that we are less expensive for the same repair they recommended with the same quality. We also provide a warranty so you can be confident we stand behind our work and we have you covered.
Many Engine Repair jobs can’t be prevented, however some can. To prevent engine repair consistent Scheduled Maintenance & Oil Change Services. These two scheduled services can help lower or eliminate any major engine repairs. If you need any of these repairs, want to book an appointment or get a second opinion give us a call at 937-717-3398!